Free Previews

Very helpful; thanks. Can you edit your 1st post forever, in order to keep it up to date?
My idea is to start a new thread each month. So, it is just a matter of copy-and-pasting the first post into a new thread, and then editing the list. This would also require the cooperation of the moderators, to make each month's new thread sticky, and de-sticky the old one. This should not be a problem, since the 40.0 remote control sticky regularly gets swapped out with each new software version. I figured that the Free Previews list should work in a similar fashion. :)

Reactions: snissen
Am I the only one who thinks it is a Fail that the "Currently in Free Preview" Multi-View on channel 100 features two channels that are no longer in free preview?
0405201155-00.jpg

This might have been excusable yesterday, since the Showtime preview had just ended, but it is still that way today. It is almost like Dish forgot that TMC-E and FLIX are both part of the Showtime package, and forgot that the previews for that entire package all ended at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Glad for the free previews right now. Smithsonian had a program yesterday evening about the 1918 pandemic. It was hard to watch given the current circumstances. I had no idea it was as bad as it was back then. Hoping and praying we don't come even remotely close with the corona virus to the events of that era.

Reactions: pattykay
Been a flex subscriber since before it was officially available. Happier than a pig in sh!t. Many of the free previews were already in my programming but still appreciate the ones that weren’t.

Reactions: pattykay
To be fair, we do not know how much each of the remaining Regional Sports Networks weighs, so a ton may in fact be an accurate description. ;)

The more obvious error is the ad for Multi-Sport in the Gamefinder app. (This is about all that app is still good for now, since no games are being played.) With the latest Application Software version AN419a, the ad in Gamefinder still lists Multi-Sport as having "Over 35 channels of your favorite sports networks." Today (April 1) that ad may be appropriate. However, that ad is like that all the time, not just on April Fool's Day. :(
With the new Application Software version AN421, the Gamefinder app no longer has the misleading Multi-Sport ad!
:everybodydance
Of course, there are no longer any games listed there, either. The only category is Favorites, with the message "Get the most from GameFinder by choosing your Favorite Teams!" I checked the Options, and my favorite teams are still checked. It is just that with no games being played, there is nothing to display in those categories.

Mom reports not getting the Hallmark drama channel number 186 supposed to be in preview until

Hallmark Drama
3/16 - 5/13​
186​

Is it because I have her set up on Welcome Pack? Can anyone confirm they are getting it?

Thanks.

Mom reports not getting the Hallmark drama channel number 186 supposed to be in preview until

Hallmark Drama
3/16 - 5/13​
186​

Is it because I have her set up on Welcome Pack? Can anyone confirm they are getting it?

Thanks.
My sister is getting it with Welcome Pack. I just checked my receivers. I am getting Hallmark Drama on my account with International Basic and Latino Bonus Pack. I am also getting it on a deactivated receiver that still works for free preview channels.

Reactions: TheKrell
I have her set up on a 211K. I think she is getting everything else in free preview. Is it possible it is on one of the high number channels instead on a 211K?
My deactivated receiver that I mentioned above is also a 211k. I am getting it on channel 186. Since it is only carried in standard-def, I do not think it is on any four-digit channel number as far as I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts