free showtime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

retiredengineer

Original poster
Jan 27, 2007
Is Showtime having a free weekend? I'm getting all the stations. I didn't see any announcement in this forum.

Is Showtime having a free weekend? I'm getting all the stations. I didn't see any announcement in this forum.
No, you probably got it through the loyalty program. If you check your account it will probably show in your "Activity Since Last Bill" section. Some are getting 3 mo's, others up to 12 mo's.

You are probably at your anniversary with DirecTV. I got 3 months free last year, but didn't find out about it until a month had passed.

You are probably at your anniversary with DirecTV. I got 3 months free last year, but didn't find out about it until a month had passed.

I got it free for three months starting in April. The problem was that they never told me, and I didn't find out until June. I called and was told they would extend the preview for two more months, but they never did. I called again today to ask about it. At first I was told there was nothing they could do. When I asked to talk to a supervisor I was put on hold, then told that the csr had magically found a new promotion and gave me another three months of Showtime for free. The bottom line, don't take no for an answer. If they didn't notify you of the promotion, call and ask to be made whole.

Be careful, they may not remove the freebee once the three months expires.
The anniversary one did, but not sure about the others.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)