FREE STARZ and ENCORE preveiw starts today

I took a look at the Guide last night... you'd think for a free Preview weekend (intended to attract customers), they'd actually show something interesting... but no... :(

Hey, you can record Deja Vu Three times, Duece Bigelo about fives, and a few other movies about 3 - 6 times each.

Lotta repeats on this weekend's schedule.

I don't subscribe to any of the premium movie channels, but I'm going to enjoy this preview. I'm recording three movies I haven't seen since they're being offered in HD. Not a bad selection.

I don't subscribe to any of the premium movie channels, but I'm going to enjoy this preview. I'm recording three movies I haven't seen since they're being offered in HD. Not a bad selection.

I will also. Many times when these premium channels offer a freeby. They trot out it's best movies. Then you subscribe to it and you wonder where all the good movies went.

Its nice to have the free previews for the past few weeks.....it just reminds me of why I DONT subscribe to the premium movie channels....not much out there I care to see and repeats repeats repeats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts