Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
If anyone is feeling the craving for a whopper put it on channel 111 good luck!! Oh and your receiver must be connected to a phone line

Last edited:
I know, I don't even eat burger king but found the ad to be funny even though nothing is said

No phone line necessary.

Yup worked for me with the internet connected.

I got all three.. Then the thing had the nerve to tell me to go get a hobby! :D :D

Interesting tidbit.. A Whopper costs what, $4? (I honestly don't know, I haven't been to bK in a while). You get 3 free ones, so that's $12. It took you 1/2 an hour to earn that. So congratulations, BK just paid you $24 an hour to sit on your ass and watch a rotating burger. They pay the people who have to make those burgers $7.25 an hour....

Lol humm maybe i will try again :) I have the hr24 should work

Last edited:
Highly unlikely. You can't tie an IP to an address without a court order. And with the prevalence of VoIP where you can take your phone number anywhere in the world, it'd be a pretty pointless test.

I was having the same issue as well...Suprised no one is mad its not a HD feed :D

Um, you watch the rotating Whopper for 5 minutes. They randomly make you hit a key on the remote to make sure you're paying attention. If you do the 5 minutes they send you a coupon for a free Whopper. You can then do a 10 minute one and a 15 minute one, each for another free Whopper (30 minutes total = 3 free Whoppers). Honestly it isn't any worse than staring at some of the other craptastic half hours that are on..

Um, you watch the rotating Whopper for 5 minutes. They randomly make you hit a key on the remote to make sure you're paying attention. If you do the 5 minutes they send you a coupon for a free Whopper. You can then do a 10 minute one and a 15 minute one, each for another free Whopper (30 minutes total = 3 free Whoppers). Honestly it isn't any worse than staring at some of the other craptastic half hours that are on..

its summer, all the repeat is on. but i don't get that bored!

the bad thing is i don't got a life and still i don't want to do it, and that saying something lol

I surfed the web on my PC the whole time checking the screen every so often to click on the required arrow at random times.

Whopper at $4 x 3 I got paid $12 to surf the web for 25 mins.

I watched it and surfed. I look at it this way, free lunch for the wife and I on vacation this year at some distant BK. Worth twenty minutes of my life. I only go there when we go on vacation once a year, the whoppers always taste better during a car trip for some reason.

It's a win-win for BK, they give whoppers away for free, and people will probably buy fries and drinks.

What's sad is, the people that need a free whopper the most have old receivers that can't do interactive channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Newbie swm questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)