Free XM RoadyXT & other deals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mwgiii

Gaming Guru & Pub Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Birmingham, AL
I posted this in the deals section, but I am cross posting so more people will see it.

RoadyXT - Free
RoadyXT + Boombox - $99
XM Commander - $49
Myfi, Tao, & Airware - $99
Skyfi2 Car Bundle - $49
Skyfi2 Car Bundle + Boombox - $59
Polk Reference Tuner - $119.99

Catch - must pre-pay for 3 months service ($38.95) and a 6 month committment. This is a promotion from Opie & Anthony.

http://partners.xmradio.com use code OPIANTXM6

Edit: Site doesn't work with Firefox. I had to use IE.

is xm starting to feel the heat from sirius by requiring a commitment?

i have also heard that if you call xm and tell them you want to cancel they will discount your monthly charge. some have reported for getting xm for as little as four dollars a month.

With the special radio deals they have always required a commitment. Sirius does the same thing when they have special inside deals.

Also any company will offer you discounted service if you try to cancel. I just canceled my alarm service to move to another company and they offered to reduce my rate from $28 to $10 a month.

korsjs said:
is xm starting to feel the heat from sirius by requiring a commitment?

They don't want you to get the free radio, or other discounted equipment and turn around and sell it on ebay. I imagine someone would by 50 free units, and sell them at twenty dollars a piece and have a nice $1000 profit.

minorthr said:
Also any company will offer you discounted service if you try to cancel. I just canceled my alarm service to move to another company and they offered to reduce my rate from $28 to $10 a month.

While any company does offer discounted services if you try to cancel most don't offer 75% off of their original costs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts