Fresh Off the Boat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I watched the first 4 episodes and its not too bad....which means it will be cancelled in a few more episodes (seems like that happens to shows I like)

I watched the first 4 episodes and its not too bad....which means it will be cancelled in a few more episodes (seems like that happens to shows I like)

I've noticed that same thing about a lot of shows I like! :)

This one is very OK with me. I married a Filipino woman over in the Phillipines and many of the conversations and situations I see in this show brings back some very fond memories and I like that. She passed away about 20 years ago and I still think about her now and then.

I am so-so on the show, kind of fun flashing back to some of the 90 references but overall not must see TV. With Primetime anytime if I am bored later in the week I will watch it

After 3 episodes of this, I think I am out. Just not that funny. And the lead actor is already stereo-typed in my mind from the two hours of my life I'll never get back, or the $7 spent on it, from watching The Interview.

Meh...

You paid to see "The Interview"? I am so sorry...
I started watching it when it showed up on Netflix and gave up less than 25 minutes later.

"Fresh off the Boat" is somewhat amusing, but if it disappeared I wouldn't be too upset. I'm willing to watch more episodes.

I was never in. I hated the idea of this show from the start. The stereo typing they use in the promos alone was enough to offend me and I 'm not even of Asian descent. Don't like "Blackish" either for the same reasons. Just playing to the lowest intelligence in the audience with these two shows.

Reactions: teachsac
Except for Big Bang Theory I guess ;)
That isn't really a stereotype ,more like a state of being. The nerdy way they act on "Big Bang Theory" is almost identical on all tv shows and in real life, if you meet one. Plus nerdism knows no one race or even a single gender.:biggrin

You paid to see "The Interview"? I am so sorry...
I started watching it when it showed up on Netflix and gave up less than 25 minutes later.

"Fresh off the Boat" is somewhat amusing, but if it disappeared I wouldn't be too upset. I'm willing to watch more episodes.

:facepalm Who knew it would be on Netflix in 3 weeks? But yeah, :facepalm

(And Apple AutoCorrect, stop changing facepalm to faceplate. )

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts