Friday Night Lights

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KenB123

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Northern Illinois
I read where my favorite show from last season "Friday Night Lights", has been picked up as a Direct-TV exclusive for the fall season. I believe NBC will show it later starting in January. Well, at least I will eventually get to watch it (I am a Dish subscriber).

Yea, it was nice that D* and NBCUniversal could work out a deal, too bad that IIRC it's only for 13 episodes. Filming must be going or close to it, they're advertising for extras here in Austin.

I've read that Comcast and Jericho are discussing a similar arrangement.

I have searched and found no confirmation of such.

I saw a story about it in the May/June timeframe. I am sure it was in an RSS feed back then.

Sorry you can't confirm it, thats why I say 'I heard...', Not, 'I can confirm that...'

It wasn't hard to refind, I did a search for 'Jericho Comcast' in google. The below threads ran in the comcast.net forums around 4/8/08:

Newbie here! Been over at the CBS board since the first show!!! Been a comcast tv customer for 15 years and a comcast internet
subscriber for 5 years. I was very happy to see Jericho reruns on comcast.

However, the fight is NOT over!! There is talk of Comcast and CBS paramount working together (a la Friday Night Lights / Directv ) to
bring us season three. Check out www.jericho2net.com to get all the information.... We are planning an ad in Variety too!!!
Join the fight fellow comcast subscribers for quality tv... NOT inane reality shows.

I read where my favorite show from last season "Friday Night Lights", has been picked up as a Direct-TV exclusive for the fall season. I believe NBC will show it later starting in January. Well, at least I will eventually get to watch it (I am a Dish subscriber).

I just started watching Firday Night Lights last year along with Las Vegas. At least one survived. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)