Friday The 13th Cinemax Hd Suprise? No, But a May 4th Debut!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would rather hear that they ahve decided to offer NESN HD in Northern Virginia.

I had my wife check to see if FSNSW HD was on and there was no channel there. That one is up and running correct?

I had my wife check to see if FSNSW HD was on and there was no channel there. That one is up and running correct?
Three questions:
1) Do you have an MPEG-4 receiver (ViP622/Vip211/411)?
2) Do you have a dish pointed at the 129 degree location?
3) Do you have the Dish HD package?

Geronimo: I watched old Riggo on channel 432 the other day - it was good to see him! I don't think HD would help old John however - he's "been through the mill" a bit, if you know what I mean.

--Doug

What package qualifies for all the RSN in HD?
Funny answer: Extra Innings. :)
E* answer: none. You can only get pro sports HD games for teams that claim your zipcode as their home territory. I get the Multi-Sport package because there are three MLB teams that claim my area, but one is not in my default RSN. In case you hadn't noticed, the HD RSN channels only go live when there's an HD game or pregame show on.

All but the 129. I remember having a specific conversation with a csr about that when I upgraded to my mpeg-4 receivers. Remember whey they were throwing that free upgrade to dish 1000 thing out there? They told me I wouldn't need one, that everything that was going on 129 would be mirrored onto 61.5 So as of now, I have 110,119,61.5 on 2 different dishes. Excuse me while I chop off someone's head at DISH.

MLB IE is different? The RSN's are those channels in the Multi Sport Package. I read that if you arew sub'd to the HD channels you get all the HD RSN's. I believe it was posted here. I have the Everything Pack with HD's and am not getting the HD RSN's.

MLB IE is different? The RSN's are those channels in the Multi Sport Package. I read that if you arew sub'd to the HD channels you get all the HD RSN's. I believe it was posted here. I have the Everything Pack with HD's and am not getting the HD RSN's.
If you have the right physical equipment, and the Multi-Sport package, then you'll get all the RSNs on 129 and/or 61.5. But, all the professional games will be blacked out, except for the teams that claim your zipcode as their home territory. The HD RSNs are blank unless there's an HD game in progress.

All but the 129. I remember having a specific conversation with a csr about that when I upgraded to my mpeg-4 receivers. Remember whey they were throwing that free upgrade to dish 1000 thing out there? They told me I wouldn't need one, that everything that was going on 129 would be mirrored onto 61.5 So as of now, I have 110,119,61.5 on 2 different dishes. Excuse me while I chop off someone's head at DISH.

I used to have 61.5 on a separate dish, but I re-aimed the dish to 129 so that I could get my local HD's. All I lost was the aquarium.(but I miss it).

You just have to re-aim the second dish to 129 or get Dish to do it.