Status
Not open for further replies.

SatelliteGAL

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Amherst, NY (Buffalo suburb)
I have been wondering why most people here dont put where they are from. Is there a reason? Sometimes when you speak of things "in your area" it is nice to know just where that is.

well your location is kinda decrypted so maybe you fall in that group...

Maybe most people just don't realize how or where to do it? I put mine, but who in the Hell knows where Woodburn, OR is? Sometimes I wonder if I even know. ;)

"Places men fear to tread"? I vote for any kind of shopping with the GF/Wife. :D

DarrellP said:
Maybe most people just don't realize how or where to do it? I put mine, but who in the Hell knows where Woodburn, OR is? Sometimes I wonder if I even know. ;)

"Places men fear to tread"? I vote for any kind of shopping with the GF/Wife. :D

Well, at least I know where Oregon is. People most likely dont know where Amherst,NY is either (unless they read money magazine).

I lived in Corvallis from the late winter of 64 until summer... I remember rain, lots of rain... It was the year of the Alaskan earthquake and everyone went to the Coast to see if there was a tidalwave...( where we went was way above the water)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)