This is the most ridiculous eBay listing I have ever seen! What planet is this guy from?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Come on! Nintendo World Championships isn't even worth that! But a used Game Genie for the Sega Genesis that isn't even in a sealed box for $1,000,000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You could easily get something like this for less than $50 bucks. How delusional is this guy? I sincerely wish I was making this up, but here's a link....

Game Genie Sega Genesis Original Game Genie Game Enhancer with booklet | eBay

It's deliberate, and you are all falling into his trap. "Or best offer". lol

His crazy prices have everybody sharing this across the internet for FREE. Getting lots of people looking, and I'd bet he'll sell cheap.
DING DING DING We have a Winner!! That is exactly what he is going.

Reactions: Mr Tony
It's deliberate, and you are all falling into his trap. "Or best offer". lol

His crazy prices have everybody sharing this across the internet for FREE. Getting lots of people looking, and I'd bet he'll sell cheap.
It's not that I don't believe you, for I believe you probably are telling the truth, but could you post a link of somebody else talking about this eBay seller? I'm very curious.

It's not that I don't believe you, for I believe you probably are telling the truth, but could you post a link of somebody else talking about this eBay seller? I'm very curious.
I've been on Ebay since 1997, so I've seen it all, experienced it all, and know the patterns. I guarantee you from experience and seeing it more than once, that's what he's doing.

Look at the same product others are selling and how many they are for sale. Nothing special about his. So.... There ya go. Why would anyone want to waste anymore time hunting this guys posts or talk of his listings.

Reactions: primestar31
I've been on Ebay since 1997, so I've seen it all, experienced it all, and know the patterns. I guarantee you from experience and seeing it more than once, that's what he's doing.
yup. Same here (Ebay since 1998)

Honestly I see stuff like that on Amazon too. I remember when my grandma was alive and she HAD to have her shampoo and they didnt make it anymore (the flavour). I found it on Amazon for almost $299 a bottle (the stuff was like $7 normally) and all I remember my grandma saying was "well its got free shipping" :oops: :coco

• Wow
Reactions: FTA4PA