FS 2010 Spring Cleaning #4 - Original Co-Rotor

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
I have five of these original Chaparral Co-Rotor Feed-horns. I am keeping two of them, and am selling these three. One of them you can tell by the pictures is even more original than the other two. As far as I am concerned, it works the best, but the mouth is just a little wider, and it has it's own special fitting scalar.

You might ask why I think these feed-horns are worth so much by the price I have set on them, and the reason is the Ku probe you can see in the mouth below. These particular Co-Rotors are the patent infringing design that Chaparral "borrowed" from ADL, and the present day designed Co-Rotor II is the result of that law suit.

These feed-horns are far superior to the Co-Rotor II feed-horn. They will turn any dish into a much better performer than the standard Co-Rotor II, especially on Ku signals.

Asking $110.00 each, shipping and Paypal included to be shipped anywhere in the CONUS for that price.

I accept PayPal or Credit Cards. PM me if interested. See pics below:

original-corotors.jpg original-corotors-probe.jpg

Price has been reduced on the remaining two original C-Rotors that I have left!

Now asking $90.00 each, shipping and Paypal included to be shipped anywhere in the CONUS for that price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)