FS: Diamond 9000HD Like New

stogie5150

Crazed Cajun Rebel
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Slidell,LA
Don't use it so it has to go. It has never seen the dreaded hack firmware, its ready to go. $250.00 Shipped USPS Priority Mail. PM with any questions/offers.

Check/MO/Paypal. Prefer Check/MO obviously.

Attachments

• IMG_4361.JPG
    IMG_4361.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4362.JPG
    IMG_4362.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 223
What channels can you get with this box that is in HD?

Also what dish would I have to use? I have an only Directv and a Dish 1000 dish. Would those work? And no I am not going to steal any of their service, I just have those old dishes still on my house.

Also what dish would I have to use? I have an only Directv and a Dish 1000 dish. Would those work? And no I am not going to steal any of their service, I just have those old dishes still on my house.

I believe it get the same DVB-S and DVB-S2 like the Coolsat's 8000/8100 do.
Only 4:2:0 HD and not 4:2:2

I believe it get the same DVB-S and DVB-S2 like the Coolsat's 8000/8100 do.
Only 4:2:0 HD and not 4:2:2

Correct. Diamond gets 4:2:0 SD/HD and DVB-S2 SD/HD 4:2:0 feeds.

One difference is that the Diamond, you have to enter the S2 transponders with the channel editor, you cannot enter them with the remote. But OTOH, the Diamond works with channelmaster, and uses the same files (other than S2) as the Coolsat 4/5/6000 series of receivers. The Diamond has an OTA tuner, I am unsure whether the Coolsat 8000/8100 does or not....

Regular HD feeds on Ku band is PBS. The rest are feeds, which we do not talk about in the open forum. That would require a 90 cm dish for reliable reception of S2 feeds on Ku. Your Dish Network dishes won't work reliably, unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)