FS: Hitachi 51" HD-ready tv

Daddyad

Original poster
Dec 25, 2003
I need to sell my Hitachi 51UWX20b 51" 16:9 HDTV ready tv because I need to downsize my home theater system to get some more money. It is only one year old and has been babied the whole time with very minimal usage. I had planned on using the set for many years so it was always treated very well. It has been perfectly maintained and is in great condition. I have never left any static images on the screen and have always watched in stretch mode so there are no burn-in issues. The picture quality is excellent. It has been calibrated using the Avia disc, which I can include with the tv. I paid $2300 + tax and delivery. I think the current comparable model is around $2000 new.
Please email me if you have any questions about this tv or would like to take a look at it. It is currently hooked up to a Dish Network HD system so if you are interested it can be viewed with an HD feed.
I would like to get about $1450 obo. I prefer local buyer (Sacramento/Bay Area, CA); however, I will ship but buyer pays all shipping costs. For out of area buyers: you can check my feedback rating on eBay. My user id is Daddyad. Thanks for looking.