Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am selling my Sprint Mogul 6800 PDA Phone.

The phone itself is practically new as I received a new replacement last month as my other 6800 had an issue which required it to be replaced with a new one. :)

The phone itself is in excellent shape since it is basically new. It is loaded with the latest official Sprint Rom which has Windows Mobile 6.1 EDVO Revision A and GPS enabled.

It comes with the Wall Charger and a USB Cable to charge the phone or sync it with your computer.

Comes with the origional battery (used only for 3 days and the mint condition battery covery.

It also comes with these bonus items...

Sedio Extended Battery (For all I use this phone, it lasts 2 days without a charge!) It also comes with the extended battery cover (note this cover is scratched up from use over time) this battery sells for $69.95

Sedio Spring Clip Holster - very good condition and holds the phone well, this Holster sells for $29.95

3 Seidio Extended Pen Stylus - Not only are they nice Stylus but they extend out and if you pull the cap off there is a ball point pen, so as long as you have you phone with you, you also have a pen with you. :) (A $19.95 value)

Thats $119.95 worth of BONUS STUFF included!

This phone without contract sells new for $549.99. I am letting the complete package go for only $225 which includes UPS shipping anywhere in the 48 states. This package is a value of over $669 so I feel its a bargin at $225.

Payment is by Paypal. (remember you DO NOT need a Paypal account to send money via Paypal)

This is perfect for anyone who has Sprint and wants to upgrade to one of the best Windows Mobile based PDA phones on the market today!

These phones are selling on EBAY for over $289 and don't include any any f the bonus items, so I feel this is a fair price. :)

(Sorry, Charlie Ergen's Personal Cell number and Office number have been removed from the phone before shipping) ;) (just kidding)

All I can add is this is a teriffic phone that can/does do more than pretty much every phone on the market. Well worth full retail price, so any discount deals are something to jump on. If I hadn't just upgraded my wife's phone, I'd be buying her this to go with my mogul.

What's I'm curious about is: What is Scott replacing it with?

I'd go for this, but Sprint just locked down and changed the SERO plans. The $30 plan is gone and you need an employee's ID number plus e-mail address to log into the site. Bummer man!!!!!

Yup I am on an iPhone now.

Only thing its missing is Slingbox software.

I loved the 6800 greatly, but it seemed I was always modding it to try to look and act like and iPhonend of course these mods did nothing but bog down and lock up the phone. I guess I had iPhone envy. :)

So last week I upgraded my ipod touch to the new 2.0 software and loaded a bunch of apps which were GREAT! But the thing was most of them would only work with an internet connection. So last night at dinner my wife was screwing with my ipod touch and she was upset the apps wouldnt work (we were at a resturant) and I explained to her that the apps are useless unless you have internet but and iPhone would fix that. (and she also knows I always carried both my ipod and my 6800 so now I could get everything on one device)

So today she went out and got me one. :)

Loving it so far, I do however wish the battery lasted longer.

Ok we have 3 people interested in the 6800 so far.

In order they are:

John Kotches
IceToad
Sonic2000

I have PMed John and if he decides he dont want it we will move down the list. :)

Linda we will be keeping the iPod Touch as others in the family use it.

I believe Scott joined the fruited corps.

If I hadn't just bought the Instinct, I might jump on this....

You could take your post two ways ;) but I have noticed the fruity types always have Mac stuff.

I've used the iPhone and you couldn't pry the Mogul from my dead fingers. I'd miss SlingPlayer, WMWifiRouter, etc too much plus I do need to talk on the phone and that doesn't work too well on the AT&T network here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts