FS: VisionDTV Magic USB Box DVB Reciever

rkrenicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
FS: VisionDTV Magic USB Box DVB Reciever, Starchoice, and Dishes too!

I bought this from a fellow SatGuy... I used it a few times, but honestly, I like my STB more. There is nothing wrong with it, I just dont like sitting at my computer to watch TV ;) That, and its insurance time again, and would rather have the cash :)

This unit comes with the following.

1) VisionPlus DTV "Magic Box" by Twinhan. w/stand
2) USB Cable
3) Power Adapter
4) CD with Drivers and viewing app.

The retail box is now missing (lost in the move) but the box itself is in like new condition!

I am asking $85 shipped Priority Mail CONUS. Shipping to Canada, AK, or HI is a little more, PM me for a quote. I highly prefer Paypal for payment.

If you think thats high, then shoot me an offer.. keep in mind that it is going for $100+ shipping everywhere, this is about $80 plus $5 for shipping.

SOLD on eBay...

Last edited:
I am going to start parting out my satellite system.. I am just not using it at the moment, and have nowhere to put it.

I have the following:

Fortec Star 80P 80cm 31" Satellite Dish with Pole Mount. I have one extra dish, and its just taking up room. I really dont want to have to ship this, but I will if necessary. It has been sitting in my attic for quite a while, but it is in perfect condition.. no rust, dents, or marks of any kind, practically brand new! - Ill take $35 for the dish plus shipping Or local pickup in Waterford/New London, CT

SOLD!! Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
FS: Lightly used deactivated DSR205 Starchoice reciever. (repost)

Includes all manuals, Power cord, Remote, and reciever. It is in the original box. Bought about 6 months ago from KuSAT, and has been sitting on a shelf for the last 2 months.

Recently removed from my account to make room for another DSR505

$40 shipped in the CONUS, $35 plus shipping to Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts