FSAZ not showing D-Backs game in HD?

thbjr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
THis really $ucks. Dish is not showing the D-Backs / Padres game tonight in HD in the Fox Sports Arizona Regional market.
I have 2 questions. 1. Can someone in the Padres area tell me if they are getting the game in HD on Dish and 2. would someone in customer relations at corporate be where I would note my total disgust over this issue.:rant:
Thanks guys.

THis really $ucks. Dish is not showing the D-Backs / Padres game tonight in HD in the Fox Sports Arizona Regional market.
I have 2 questions. 1. Can someone in the Padres area tell me if they are getting the game in HD on Dish and 2. would someone in customer relations at corporate be where I would note my total disgust over this issue.:rant:
Thanks guys.

I don't know about DN but my DTV is showing it in full HD with MLBEI and its the FSDBACKS broadcast.

would someone in customer relations at corporate be where I would note my total disgust over this issue.:rant:
Thanks guys.
I would also like to know this. What would be the best option for voicing my concerns over HD RSN's? Dish should have seen this problem coming years ago with the obvious transition of RSN's to full HD broadcast schedules, yet nothing has been done to accommodate that.

I would also like to know this. What would be the best option for voicing my concerns over HD RSN's? Dish should have seen this problem coming years ago with the obvious transition of RSN's to full HD broadcast schedules, yet nothing has been done to accommodate that.

I just posted on another thread about the same thing. FSSW has ALL Texas Rangers games in HD, but E* is not showing them.
If DTV is, then my bu** is switching to them.

Charlie doesn't give a you know what about sports! btw, tonight's dodgers-pirates game isn't available in hd on dish either.

I just posted on another thread about the same thing. FSSW has ALL Texas Rangers games in HD, but E* is not showing them.
If DTV is, then my bu** is switching to them.

they are on D*

Charlie doesn't give a you know what about sports! btw, tonight's dodgers-pirates game isn't available in hd on dish either.

it is on D*

not trying to rub it in

The Padres home network is not available on any satellite provider.

Hmmm Directv does. Watching the Padres@Dbacks rite now on channel 4 SD

Attachments

• 4sd.JPG
    4sd.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 202
attachment.php
attachment.php

Padres Channel 4 coming in clear on DirecTV

Attachments

• Padres1.png
    Padres1.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 304
  • Padres2.png
    Padres2.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 277
actually now theta I looked back at it they chopped off MORE than they should

all you see in the far left is

the team names are chopped off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)