FSN Cincinnati HD

boomer69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Here is my prediciment!!!...:confused:

I have a DISH 500 for 110/119 and a wing dish at 61.5, where I am getting my HD...

RIght now, the FSN Cincinnati HD feed is on 129 only, so the other day, while cancelling some premium channels I don't watch during baseball season, I talked to a tech CSR who agreed to have someone come out and move my wing dish over to 129 so I can get the Reds games in HD...(at no charge, I might add!!!)...:up

Now, the next day in the uplink activity report, there was a notation that an MGEP4 SD feed for FSN Cincy was activated on 61.5...
Does this mean there is a chance that they could move the HD feed to 61.5 as well???...If there is, I may cancel the appointment to have the dish moved.

I am all a'twitter over this!!!...:what

That is what they did with STO HD, I had someone come out a while back to move my 61.5 to 129 and now they have decided to mirror it on 61.5 because they have decided to put Cleveland HD locals on 61.5. Now I can't get those unless someone comes back out to move it yet again. Dish Network has poor planning.

Update...
Went ahead and had the service tech move the dish to see if the trees were in the way and they weren't, at least for now. I had him mark the mount so if I have to move it back, it won't be any big deal. Actually I could have moved it over to 129 myself, and only let DISH do it beacuse technically it should have been done at the time they brought out the 722, and they offered to do it for free, after a little negotiation!!!...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)