Fsn, Fx and Nat Geo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mruk69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Music City U.S.A
Is it true that Dish will lose FSN in 19 markets, FX and Nat Geo, as of October 1st, if an agreement is not reached by September 30th? In my case I would also lose Sports South.

Heck this company spreading the above message getwhatyoupaidfor.com has an add in this iPhone app and have now changed the date to November 1st. Hmmmm there's something fishy about this site. Sorry I didn't see the other thread.

first the hd channels of disney and espn news and now fsn,fx and ngc.i had this problem with fsn last year and contract issue and they gave me multi sports pack free for a year and 5 off a month to keep me form switching to direct tv.if i lose them again especially with hockey starting up im switching to direct tv and this is getting old and tiring with dish losing channels lately.

Heck this company spreading the above message getwhatyoupaidfor.com has an add in this iPhone app and have now changed the date to November 1st. Hmmmm there's something fishy about this site. Sorry I didn't see the other thread.

Real possible date is the Nov date. Fox is trying to stir people up before negotiations. I was going to say there is already another thread on it, glad you saw it. Please post the "new" date in the other thread please.

Status
Please reply by conversation.