FSN-HD college football saturday's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Does Dish provide the HD feeds of the games to all RSN-HD's? FSN-Wisconsin HD has been used on the HD-ALT channel for Milwaukee Bucks games but I would like to know why Dish does not use the HD-ALT channel for the college football games in HD. I do not have 129 and the HD-ALT's are on 61.5 which I do get. Does Dish even read these forums anymore? Also, with all the HDPPV channels added they could have used HDPPV channel 9467 for the games.

Personnely here in Va Beach Va I haven't seen a single game on those RSN HD to me it's a waste of money to have them. If they show something on them I would feel it's worth it. Haven't seen anything for HD for the CAA games.

FSN SW has had at least 2 games in HD each week. Usually a BIG 12 and a PAC 10 game. Have seen several Rangers and Astro games and a Spurs game in HD on there also. The guide usually doesn't show an HD game until the day before the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts