FSN South HD

Oceangrace24

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
Lexington, SC
Question about the RSN HD channels...
Where can I find listings of what is going to be on when?

The Foxsports site shows tonights Braves game as one that is being shown in HD. Yet, it isn't on my dish fsn hd channel.

Does Dish have a list of what is going to be on when?

Question about the RSN HD channels...
Where can I find listings of what is going to be on when?

The Foxsports site shows tonights Braves game as one that is being shown in HD. Yet, it isn't on my dish fsn hd channel.

Does Dish have a list of what is going to be on when?

check you programming guide
the only programming iv seen on fox sports south is college football which is just a relay feed of big national games that everyone with a fsn net is getting.
now braves games on the other hand are handled on "SportSouth" which i believe is 1 channel up or down (I dont have dish but my friend does and im always there and screwin with his tv cause i LOVE dish)

I personally have not timed it right to see a braves game in hd on sportsouth but i know it exists but only here and there occasionally. to check for hd sports listings like braves games check this site
HD Sports Guide - HDTV Sports Listings & News
the college football games will be listed on channel " FSN-HD" like on saturday sept 22
the next braves game on sportsouth i see is on monday the 17th at 7
so hopefully you qualify for these RSN's and enjoy the HD that I cant get!

Actually,
Both Fox Sports South and SportSouth (use to be turnersouth) are owned and operated by Fox.. Both Stations produce various games in HD.

IF you look at that schedule on the link you sent, there is one game scheduled for 9/17 on SportSouth and one on 9/19 on FSN S

FOX Sports on MSN - Television - Fox Sports Net HDTV Program Schedule

I was watching that game on FSN South SD that night and saw many times where the broadcast said "Available in HD" It was listed on their site as available.

I was just assuming (incorrectly it seems) that since Dish HD has both FSN South HD and SportSouth HD channels that it would have been on.

Before I switched over, I saw a few Braves games in HD on FSN South and SportSouth on TWC.

It sucks because last season, EVERY HOME game was available in HD, all the TBS Games, FSN south and TurnerSouth (at the time) on TWC here in SC.

I blew my mind this year that we would actually get less coverage instead of more coverage than the year before...

oh well, they are pretty much done for this year anyway..

We do get SportsouthHD and FSN-S-HD, channels 370 HD and 420 SD for FSN-S and I wanna say 400 HD and 437 SD for SportSouth. Just because there is an SD feed doesn't mean it's being shown in HD, it makes no sense I know. About three years ago before I switched to Dish I was with Charter and we used to get ESPN HD, Discovery Theater, and a feed of nothing but HD Braves. I don't think they even showed commercials, they'd just pan the crowd or keep it on the outfield wall. HD Sports Guide - HDTV Sports Listings & News has a guide for all hd sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts