FSTV FreeSpeech TV - Anyone getting this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
Galaxy 18
123° West

Anyone out there getting it, and what size dish do you have if you are getting it, and where are you located?

C or Ku? TP?

KU band. And I'm not entirely sure I have the right transponder.

11848 V 1784 2/3
36607.png
Free Speech Tv
Pilot 0 or Off H.264 General Clear 256 101
infoi.png
North America

I saw it a few weeks ago at 11857 V 1784. Weak, but wasn't breaking up. This was on a 1.2m dish and PLL LNBF. I'm not home right now to check if it is still there.

I used to get the FSTV from time to time here in Albuquerque, NM the signal is very weak, so lately these day not good at it all. It's use to go high as 25 to 28% signal strength. I think the station don't have kind of money to run full power at this time. So just keep trying to DX this baby!:D

Yep, still there. A clear night is best. Rain is the worst. Not sure about fog, I'm in New Mexico.

If the footprint map is right, the signal in the UP could be a bit stronger then here.
FSTV.jpg

I used to get it occasionally, but my dish needs some fine tuning now because I can't get it anymore. It was a really low signal when I could still get it.

I GOT IT!!!!!!! Had to fine tune off that satellite. I then swept the arc to make sure I didn't de-tune, and I am ALL good! Rockin...:clapping

Great! It is a challenging signal to get.
Thank you.. A big problem is making sure you have the latest transponder info... I am a happy man.. With the fine tune, i also found a new channel i never pulled in before. 72w NBC sunnyboy (HD) Do you get that?

Ping Pong.. Crumb bugs.. Did i loose Cozi TV or did they go offline? 103w 11840h30000

I'm a little paranoid on a few channels. BYU, Cozi, and FSTV. It appears Cozi was offline... Cozi is back.. It must have been offline for a bit.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)