Ft. Meyers FL...East or West arc.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
All I want to know without sifting through the LIST. Wish Dish had a list of EA/WA markets. Gave up on trying to find one. Please point me if there is one.

Both, but expect that to change in the near future (to EA). Scott posted a listing of markets that are definitely moving by the end of this year.

If a choice believe me you want the WA in Florida. Remember DISH on their own years ago changed me from the EA to the WA in Tampa when they changed the official ARC from EA to WA here. Far less rain fade with WA.

Both, but expect that to change in the near future (to EA). Scott posted a listing of markets that are definitely moving by the end of this year.
Saw that post. FM was not on it, which prompted me to ask. So I can only assume WA for now

No, locals are on both currently and will probably remain that way for 6+ months based on the 1st phase of cities migrating off of WA to EA only.

No, locals are on both currently and will probably remain that way for 6+ months based on the 1st phase of cities migrating off of WA to EA only.
Like I said, WA for NOW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)