Status
Please reply by conversation.

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
I have complleted the rewiring of my Ku dishes, using OEM Primestar LNBs, the new diseqc switch, and 4x4 Zinwells. Port 1 is the 10ft C-band. Port 2 is P* looking at AMC6 Ku. Now here's the cool part: port 3 is P* on AMC21 and also the DBS dish at 77w on the Zinwell 22k side. Port 4 is the P* looking at G28 Ku and the P* looking at G18 (22k side of Zinwell 4x4) Still have expansion room for 2 MORE dishes! Needed to re-scan a few things, after changing from universal LNBs to Standard Primestar LNBs, (couple mHz off here & there) but everything works perfectly now! It's kinda cool to sit and change channels seamlessly between 6 dishes! As for my 7.5ft C band, it's got a C2 on it running 2 DCII boxes at once! Only thing left to do now, is put the other C2 on the 10ft so the other HD box (8000) can get signal in the living room. (Everything else is in the den) :D:up Without a lot of help, and serious reading here, this wouldn't have happened. Thanks to all the Satelliteguys!

sweet...

yes its nice to switch between multiple dishes rather quickly

I did an overhaul too today...too tired to post it :)

full steam ahead:

Sounds like we need to get you Two More Dishes! - :up

Congratulations on a fine job.

I have complleted the rewiring of my Ku dishes, using OEM Primestar LNBs, the new diseqc switch, and 4x4 Zinwells. Port 1 is the 10ft C-band. Port 2 is P* looking at AMC6 Ku. Now here's the cool part: port 3 is P* on AMC21 and also the DBS dish at 77w on the Zinwell 22k side. Port 4 is the P* looking at G28 Ku and the P* looking at G18 (22k side of Zinwell 4x4) Still have expansion room for 2 MORE dishes! Needed to re-scan a few things, after changing from universal LNBs to Standard Primestar LNBs, (couple mHz off here & there) but everything works perfectly now! It's kinda cool to sit and change channels seamlessly between 6 dishes! As for my 7.5ft C band, it's got a C2 on it running 2 DCII boxes at once! Only thing left to do now, is put the other C2 on the 10ft so the other HD box (8000) can get signal in the living room. (Everything else is in the den) :D:up Without a lot of help, and serious reading here, this wouldn't have happened. Thanks to all the Satelliteguys!

What's on 77 W?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts