This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

FTA Satellite List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Hi,
How do I view the FTA satellite list? A Google search for cmproj turns up everything except a utility to view "the list". The file looks like an xml, html text type structure. Unfortunately Firefox does not work. I do not use Microsoft or Google web browser stuff; I do not trust them.
Suggestions appreciated.

Robz
numeric@att.net

What list are you talking about? If it's thelist.satelliteguys.us, it works fine for me in Firefox. If it's something else, I have no idea what you're referring to.

You're downloading it in Channel Master format? Sorry, I don't know what that is either -- presumably, for some box's channel editor.

If what you're trying to do is get a copy of the whole list to view offline, I'd use the button to get a printable version and just save that using Firefox's save menu.

It loads fine here on Android with Firefox. Myself, I use Sathint.com, it's more up to date.
Agreed, working fine here also, but it has not be updated in a long time; sathint is the best place to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.