FTA satellite location files for Nfusion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

litvmoch

Original poster
Aug 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I just purchased and set up an Nfusion HD system with a motorized dish and live in Toronto, Canada facing south. My installer (fantastic service, I can get you his name, he was incredible etc) had me set up with a range of satellites (and channels working) from 30.0W (cuban) to 131.0W including the white stream movie channel on Galaxy 27.

I crashed the software he had installed and replaced the channel/satellite list with one from another site. now I still get a lot of satellites, but needed to learn how to get them running, which I did (mostly). but this list is missing satellites, like the Latin channel (cuban) at 30.0 west and others I used to have including that 129.0W satellige at the extreme end of my dish range....... the burning question is do you have or can recommend a site that I can download the FULL RANGE of satellites in range of my motorized dish (31" so mostly Ku band) ?????????????

also want to introduce myself, I am new to this game and really appreciate the help I have gotten so far. I tried to get a software .bin file from Lyngsat but no go.........

many m any thanks from a guy with many many questions!!!!!!!

:D

Not familiar with that receiver, but most build their own 'satfile' as you add satellites to the list.
There is surely a way to manually add satellites to the receiver's list, might have to do some reading and/or poking around in the menus to find out how. Sometimes unused satellites can just be renamed, just copy the info on a working satellite to another one, ie.your lnb LO freq, switch port#s, etc correctly. Then just go to the motor control menu for the newly-created bird, and set it, and each new one you add/rename. It's prob slow way to go but without a file somebody else has created, it will get the job done. (hope that box has blind-scan, otherwise you will have to add transponder freq to each new satellite also).

Well, thanks much for taking time to answer this! I am leaning your way, that is, poking around to be able to set satellites myself. that way I create my own baby, and not inherit somebody else's. besides, I think if I want to keep what I already have in my box (blood sweat and tears) I will be unable to superimpose and new list without destroying what's here already and I like what's here already.

My box probably has a blind scan but I am too damned new to know how to initiate it.

thanks again for the reply, you guys are very helpful and it's much appreciated!

I may need to pay my installer to come over one day and show me how to program a satellite into my existing bunch........money well spent I think.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)