FTA store in Dallas, TX

Status
Please reply by conversation.
jlrpes, I have been searching the web to find out what does it take to get the sky Mexico signal in Arlington TX until I found your posts in this forum. I read that you where successful at getting the signal in Dallas with a big antenna and you had some issues with it. Can you give me some guidance on what to do or what is required? is it worth it? I figured that if there is someone who can give me useful info is you.

Thank you in advance

(I know this post is not related to this thread but I can't pm until I do 1 post)

Use a regular 90cm dish, an Universal type LNBF (LO 9750/10600) along with your subscribed Sky Mexico receiver. You should not need a larger dish in your area.

Here in Northern CA, installers typically use a larger 1.2M and North of Chico, CA a 1.8M or 2.4M as we are on the edge of the satellite footprint. You are in a good signal area and do not need a large dish.

Crito, send me a private message and I will tell you of someone that intalls Sky Mexico in Arlington, TX. I have the HD box and it is really nice. I can watch all the soccer games from Spain.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)