FTA weather channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tom h

Original poster
Sep 11, 2021
Hortense Ga
I am looking for the weather Channel on C Band closer to the east coast side . I get the one on AMC 11 at 98 % but its about the only one I get there should be almost 15 channels there but I'm not sure how to set the rate settings on this Traxis DBS6100 HD I am new to this . Anyone have any info on how to set things?

According to lyngsat, Weather Channel is only available via FTA on 131W AMC11. You can watch Weather Nation via online streaming, but that probably won't help you. Or watch Weather Network for Canadian weather on 107.3W Anik F1R. We have nice weather.

Reactions: tom h
According to lyngsat, Weather Channel is only available via FTA on 131W AMC11. You can watch Weather Nation via online streaming, but that probably won't help you. Or watch Weather Network for Canadian weather on 107.3W Anik F1R. We have nice weather.
Thank you

I am looking for the weather Channel on C Band closer to the east coast side . I get the one on AMC 11 at 98 % but its about the only one I get there should be almost 15 channels there but I'm not sure how to set the rate settings on this Traxis DBS6100 HD I am new to this . Anyone have any info on how to set things?
try www.lygsat.com

:welcome to SatelliteGuys Tom and glad to have you here.
However, let's keep subjects in one thread instead of starting new ones about the same thing. Especially within 24 Hrs. ;)

No need to erase posts. It is part of history. You do have, a couple hours to edit it though. ...or something like that, I don't remember what it is set on.
I see you are on a computer, so look right below your post and you will see the EDIT button that is there for a limited time. :)

Reactions: FTA4PA and tom h

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)