Full Season Orders for.....

Well, I like Defenders, and Bleep is not bad. Hawaii 5-0 has become something my son and I watch, although I am generally not that impressed with it.

I didn't really care much for the first episode of $#*! My Dad Says but each week it has got better. Last nights episode had me almost crying. The funeral scene was one of the funniest moments I’ve seen on TV in a while. Last time I laughed that hard was the series premier of War At Home.

I didn't really care much for the first episode of $#*! My Dad Says but each week it has got better. Last nights episode had me almost crying. The funeral scene was one of the funniest moments I’ve seen on TV in a while. Last time I laughed that hard was the series premier of War At Home.

I haven't watched it yet, but will get to it tonight. I agree, the show has improved week by week.

I haven't watched it yet, but will get to it tonight. I agree, the show has improved week by week.
H50 timer deleted since stopped watching; timer added for Bleep, which I haven't watched since Week 1, but I'll give it another looksie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts