FUNimation possibly coming to dish?

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
they are asking on their facebook page if people would like to see FUNimation on dish. here is the facebook link Looking for another... | Facebook and for those of you who don't have facebook i will copy and paste what FUNimation said.

dishonline now has FUNimation http://www.dishonline.com/networks/477-funimation

"Looking for another way to watch anime? Check out the Hulu feed on DISH Online! Just click on the link below and search for your favorite show.

Are you a DISH subscriber? Then let us know if you want to see FUNimation Entertainment anime on DISH!"

Last edited:
Not necessarily my cup of tea, unless they show some in the original Japanese language with English subtitles. (I can't stand the horrible English-language voice actors on most of them, even the big names Disney uses for the Miyazaki stuff.)

But, anime is certainly hot enough with the public, especially the demographic advertisers are wet for, that it would probably make a good addition to the Dish lineup.

GaryPen said:
Not necessarily my cup of tea, unless they show some in the original Japanese language with English subtitles. (I can't stand the horrible English-language voice actors on most of them, even the big names Disney uses for the Miyazaki stuff.)

But, anime is certainly hot enough with the public, especially the demographic advertisers are wet for, that it would probably make a good addition to the Dish lineup.

I think YuYu Hakusho is good in both English and Japanese. Probably one of the few exceptions...

Is this even a full time channel?For me I would rather have Fearnet over this, I am not into Japanamation at all.
I would rather have FearNet too, but I would take this for now. I go through phases with anime, but am always on the lookout for cool shows. The wife and I just started The Count of Monte Cristo series this week. Pretty good stuff. And yes, it is a 24/7 channel. Looking at their schedule, they show a good mix of shows across the age/taste spectrum. Though there is no hentai... :( LOL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)