FUTBOL IS BACK! Real Madrid vs. Atletico Madrid 1/9 @ 1PM EST

I changed to 803 (Dish Network SD feed)... Better announcers and the sound seems to be better. The English announcer are as sleep.. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Villareal 3-0

Barcelona just lost the best defensive stats as a team. They allowed three goals today and the best defensive team is now Valencia. Barcelona is as sleep in this one. Villareal are making all the offensive moves.... This lost will put pressure on Barcelona.

According to soccertv.com:

Thu Jan 13 12:00PM Pacific
Thu Jan 13 01:00PM Mountain
Thu Jan 13 02:00PM Central
Thu Jan 13 03:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr ****LIVE
Gol TV
Futbol de Espana - Copa del Rey - Octavos de Final - Ida
Valladolid vs Real Madrid

I'm trying to convince my wife to ditch cable and get Dish. That would be paradise. Voom+Dish is football fans' paradise :)

I found this article in my local newspaper today...

Fines Levied in Monkey Chant Case

Atletico Madrid was fined $787 for its fans' racial taunts, and one fan wsa made to pay $8,000 yesterday for the abuse during a Spanish League game.

Atletico was also fined $5,000 for allowing spectators to enter its stadium with fireworks and then set them off.

Spain's soccer federation penalized Atletico $787 for fans making monkey chants at Real Madrid's Roberto Carlos on Sunday, Spanish national radio said.

Perez Burrull said Atletico supporters continued to target Robert Carlos, a black Brazilian defender, with monkey chants even though the referee's request for the chanting to stop was broadcast over stadium loudspeakers.

The country's Anti-Violence Commission issued an Atletico supporter with $8,000 fine for his racist and insulting behavior on Sunday, and banned from attending games for five months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)