Future of International Channels on 61.5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hvarma2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Johnston, IA
All,
I remember this being discussed sometime back. I am currently subscribed to the the South Asian Mega Pack and I get these channels from 61.5. I understand these will be removed soon and the channels will only be on 118.7. Does anyone know the time frame? I am assuming DISH will contact me before I actually lose these channels.

-Hemant

All,
I remember this being discussed sometime back. I am currently subscribed to the the South Asian Mega Pack and I get these channels from 61.5. I understand these will be removed soon and the channels will only be on 118.7. Does anyone know the time frame? I am assuming DISH will contact me before I actually lose these channels.

-Hemant

I don't know of a time frame, but if they are moving to 118.7, you will be contacted for a free upgrade. I know a lot of the channels they were migrating from 61.5 to 118.7 ended up staing on 61.5. So all the upgrades we did for international migrations were basically a waste of time, materials and money!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts