FX issues on 129

krauser1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 27, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Anyone else having pictures freezes every few seconds on FX during The Strain? No other channels seem affected and its continuously doing it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No. The end of the show was showing fine. It was the last 20 minutes that would freeze. Other channels on 129 were fine.

I'm on eastern arc and I see no problems on FX or TBS etc. I wonder if it's just western arc satellites?

As I stated before your post, I had the exact same symptoms last night on our local PBS via satellite 61.5 which is in the Eastern Arc.

No. The end of the show was showing fine. It was the last 20 minutes that would freeze. Other channels on 129 were fine.

Ditto here. Recording next replay of Strain.

I recorded the second showing of The Strain. No issues, but I did notice that that last part of the first showing (I had a 3 minute early start) has some freeze issues....

As I stated before your post, I had the exact same symptoms last night on our local PBS via satellite 61.5 which is in the Eastern Arc.
I recorded the Strain off of FX on eastern arc last night,but it was the later show. I didn't see any problems on this show. The only shows I watch off of 61.5 sat is my locals and maybe tv land in sd , everything else is in hd and comes off of 72.7 sat.

I dvr'd The Strain last night (8/3) and watched it tonight (8/4) --and the last 15 minuted or so kept freezing--couldn't watch. I set a recording for early Tuesday morning and will see what that's like.
I'm on western arc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts