FX released the first trailer for Ryan Murphy‘s take on O. J. Simpson trial, “American Crime Story

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
FX released the first trailer for Ryan Murphy‘s take on the O. J. Simpson trial, “American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson” on Wednesday. https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/american...-selma-201132384.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
Cuba Gooding Jr. stars as O.J. Simpson, and John Travolta plays defense attorney Robert Shapiro. The cast also includes David Schwimmer as defense attorney Robert Kardashian, Sarah Paulson as prosecutor Marcia Clark, Connie Britton as Faye Resnick, Selma Blair as Kris Jenner, Courtney B. Vance as defense attorney Johnnie Cochran, and Bruce Greenwood as Los Angeles County District Attorney Gil Garcetti.The true crime anthology series is slated to premiere in February.
American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson - OFFICIAL TRAILER......The trial wasn’t the whole story. Watch the TRAILER for American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson. Get the truth this February on FX.......

Ditto. I will usually give an FX show a whirl, but being in elementary school when this circus was going on, I have no desire to relive what I was too young to fully understand at the time. On the day the verdict was read, at school they gathered us all up, put us in the school auditorium and there were two TVs, one placed in each aisle as we watched the verdict come in live on Court TV. I was sick to my stomach. Living in the Buffalo area this is all that was talked about for months. My Aunt is a retired RN that worked at the hospital where injured Bills players are usually taken, at least back in his playing days. She was his nurse on more than a few occasions, the nicest thing she ever said about him was he was an arrogant pig and she and the people she worked with were not the least bit surprised that he turned into a cold blooded killer.

Being that this show is the brain child of Ryan Murphy, I wouldn't be surprised if they painted OJ to be golden church going school boy who was wrongly persecuted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts