FYI - 301 Refurb Receivers direct from Dish - $49

928gt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Talked to Dish tech last night to confirm my Sunday 811 install and to make sure installer has 2nd DP34 needed for my add-on. Some how discussion was brought up about 301 and he told me I could get 1 or more refurb 301s for $49 installed free.

Not sure if this is a an"exclusive deal" or not so YMMV !

For those with older Legacy receivers considering getting Legacy adapters to enable them to upgrade their dish system to Dish Pro may want to consider this as a lower cost alternative.

Pretty cool that you can get a newer more modern receiver for less than an adapter !!!

Dave

At $49 it is a heck of a deal considering its Dish Network and they retail for $99. Do they charge you shipping in addition to that and limit how many you can order?

At $49 it is a heck of a deal considering its Dish Network and they retail for $99. Do they charge you shipping in addition to that and limit how many you can order?

That was with FREE install (more switches and goodies) so no shipping charges .

I was told I could get 2 at a time, or just one if I wanted.

Decided to hold out for the "exclusive" customer deals coming on the 322 instead (hopefully in a few weeks).

Dave

Hurry and buy up these 301s, so Dish will release the 311.

Yes, exactly what the tech told me, they are dumping the last of the 301s, mostly refurbs are left.

FYI, when I signed my dad up for the 811/301/301 deal I was told it would be retailer discretion as to whether I received 311s or 301s.Was told if I did the deal directly thru Dish it would only be 301s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)