FYI: Viceland has altered show titles in guide

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Balls Deep to B. Deep and F___ That's Delicious to That's Delicious.

I know quite a few users here hid/locked/whatever the channel due to the show titles so maybe this will allow them to reverse that choice with my family friendly titles in the guide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FWIW I've noticed several program titles NOT as there were on at least a few stations, and even program titles that are messed up. Could this be leading to those who experience programs not being recorded. I noticed also that sometimes there are some instances when the very same show with the very same title don't always show up to be recorded.

Also, lots of errors lately on the EPG info such as actors who only appeared ONCE in an episode, but listed for every single episode.

FWIW I've noticed several program titles NOT as there were on at least a few stations, and even program titles that are messed up. Could this be leading to those who experience programs not being recorded. I noticed also that sometimes there are some instances when the very same show with the very same title don't always show up to be recorded.

Also, lots of errors lately on the EPG info such as actors who only appeared ONCE in an episode, but listed for every single episode.
EPG info is always hit or miss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You only get one chance to make a good first impression. I have no problem with Vice, I never watch it, but I do mind losing H2 and History, which is just reality tv now.

Reactions: bspei
Viceland crashes and burns. I wonder why?

Viceland doesn’t seem to be bringing anyone to TV. The average daily viewership of the channel over its first three weeks is a massive 77 percent lower than H2’s viewership over the last three weeks of its existence, according to Rentrak data obtained by International Business Times. And if you think the percentage is bad, the raw numbers are worse: H2 averaged a little over 241,000 viewers a day during that time period. Viceland? Just over 55,000. Viceland’s first week averaged around 60,400 viewers a day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/viceland-rat...hing-vice-medias-new-cable-tv-network-2343335

Proves that you can change a channel's name and add some weird titled programs and it can actually damage your viewership. I never figured out why they titled the show VICELAND in the first place. What does that title have to do with any of the programs that they air on that channel?

Viceland crashes and burns. I wonder why?

Viceland doesn’t seem to be bringing anyone to TV. The average daily viewership of the channel over its first three weeks is a massive 77 percent lower than H2’s viewership over the last three weeks of its existence, according to Rentrak data obtained by International Business Times. And if you think the percentage is bad, the raw numbers are worse: H2 averaged a little over 241,000 viewers a day during that time period. Viceland? Just over 55,000. Viceland’s first week averaged around 60,400 viewers a day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/viceland-rat...hing-vice-medias-new-cable-tv-network-2343335
Did this really have to placed in a thread about altered show titles? Pretty sure you could've placed it in the other thread where a ratings discussion had been done before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)