Galactica Vets' Virtuality Takes Flight on Fox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Fox's 'Virtuality' lands lead

"New Amsterdam" star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is staying at Fox as the star of the network's two-hour sci-fi pilot "Virtuality."

"Virtuality," from UMS and BermanBraun, is set aboard Earth's first starship, which is equipped with advanced virtual reality modules. Coster-Waldau will play mission commander Frank Pike, a born leader.

For more visit Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Fox's 'Virtuality' lands lead

"New Amsterdam" star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is staying at Fox as the star of the network's two-hour sci-fi pilot "Virtuality."

"Virtuality," from UMS and BermanBraun, is set aboard Earth's first starship, which is equipped with advanced virtual reality modules. Coster-Waldau will play mission commander Frank Pike, a born leader.

For more visit Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Maybe they can show the actors using those "advanced virtual reality modules" to see if they can find a FOX tv show to watch that doesn't SUCK, or get canceled after 3 shows, or shown out of order, then switch nights a couple times (but don't tell anybody, so they can find it!) and then canceled, all the while the "network executives" complain that "nobody ever watches it", an that's why we canceled it! :D:D

Of course he should still be on NEW AMSTERDAM, not a new show... :rolleyes:

But it sounds like it is worth giving a try. At least Sarah is coming back. :)

Fox is the network I watch least in prime time... Everytime they have a show that looks interesting they cancel it. Unfortunately they seem to be infecting the other networks too, and they are getting cancel happy. I suppose I will start watching this series and just hope that it lasts...

Fox is the network I watch least in prime time... Everytime they have a show that looks interesting they cancel it. Unfortunately they seem to be infecting the other networks too, and they are getting cancel happy. I suppose I will start watching this series and just hope that it lasts...

or do what I do....DVR/archieve them ...then wait and see if it at least makes it throught the first season.....then watch it as a summer show

12 minute promo spot for Ron Moore's VIRTUALITY

Note: a 12 minute promo is at this site...
Virtuality airs on Fox on June 26 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. That, we knew already. What we didn't know is that Fox is now billing the program as "an original science-fiction thriller movie" and not the pilot of a possible series.
Source & More: quietearth.us

I couldn't make it through the promo. Makes sense Fox is not committing. Looks like a case of too many cooks in the kitchen.

Last edited:
The intriguing 'Virtuality' doesn't deserve to be lost in space

From Maureen Ryan's Blog
"Virtuality" (7 p.m. Central Friday, Fox; three and a half stars) does what a television pilot is supposed to do: It piques the viewer’s interest in what will happen next.
But there’s a caveat that goes along with that recommendation. The two-hour pilot for “Virtuality,” an adventurous and savvy story about 12 travelers on a commercial space mission, is probably all we’re going to get. Fox is airing the pilot but has not ordered a “Virtuality” series.
Source & More: chicagotribune.com

Well I watched it. What a steaming pile! After the first hour I wished the creatures from Alien would show up and wipe out the entire stereotyped crew!. :down

NightRyder