Gallery by Dish Scapes is interesting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

grc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2019
USA
The free preview of Gallery on 198 has already been mentioned, but I thought it might be fun to have a thread in which the various offerings are reviewed.

Our favorite so far is Mountain Scapes 2020. There is a lot of pretty scenery with natural sounds. The feature I like best is that the scene changes about every 10 seconds. Some of the others I've looked at just stay on one scene - pretty to look at but after a while you've seen it. Mountain Scapes is something to actually watch like a TV show because of the frequent scene changes.

We haven't come anywhere close to looking at all of the offerings, but this one is our favorite so far.

Reactions: pattykay
While watching "Garden Island Relaxation" in the Beaches section, about 20 minutes in, a blue banner popped up saying "new frames need analyzing click analyze." The message went away by itself in about 20 seconds. A Google search suggests that the message is associated with a video editing program called Premiere Pro. No biggie, just interesting.