Game Lounge on HR20-700

Status
Please reply by conversation.

distm

Original poster
Jun 23, 2006
I just saw that game lounge is working on my HR20-700. I tried to subcribe to it on the internet and on channel 110 but it would not let me so I called Directv and they got it working.

i just tried too and was unable to connect. if anyone eventually subscribes from their hr20, please pass along!

Just got an HR20-100s this weekend. what is the gamelounge? what channel is it and what do they show?

Why is Game Lounge so slow...

I was playing a demo of Scrabble the other night and it took it over 65 seconds to verify if my word tipsy was really a word.

Thats a long time!

My HR-20 is having trouble even loading gamelounge.I turn to 110 and there is nothing but the green backround. Anyone else having this problem? I'm resetting now to see if anything changes.

Resetting fixed it ,FOR NOW!! Still slower the D10 receiver.My daughter is going to be mad if the R15 is slow. I hope Gamelounge even works on the R15.

Why is Game Lounge so slow...

I was playing a demo of Scrabble the other night and it took it over 65 seconds to verify if my word tipsy was really a word.

Thats a long time!

Gamelounge is v e r y slow. It says in the FAQ that the more you play, the faster it will load and function. But still it feels like I'm playing over a dial-up connection. I really miss DishGames I had with E*. They were snappy quick compared to this. I also read that later this year Gamelounge may use the Showcase portion of the DVR hardrive to store games so they will load quicker. I imagine that will improve speed some.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)