Gameplay-HD coverage of the Warcraft and Starcraft tourneys

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=595 border=0 leftmargin="0" topmargin="0"><TBODY><TR><TD id=newstitle align=left>uhjoo's BWWI Adventure
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD id=newspost ?100%?>First things first: I’m attending this great event as a member of the press (*ahem*) as I am helping with translations and other logistics for GamePlayHD. This company is a new subsidiary under Cablevision with the purpose of putting 24/7 gaming content on HDTV for American viewership. GamePlayHD is covering both the Warcraft and Starcraft tourneys here with the plan of airing a full coverage (including the games themselves) program in a month or so... more details to come later as I find out. But suffice to say that I am cautiously hopeful that GamePlayHD will develop into a U.S. version of ongamenet. ^^;

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I would just like to say that I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy this stations. So far (I've only had DishHD for 4 days) I really like what I've seen...keep it coming.

Sean, do you have any news you can share about Gameplay-HD coverage?

I too was surpirsed how many hours I have logged on GameplayHD. I am really interested in the Starcraft tourney as I am a fan of the game. I saw it in the schedule but I have not seen it again. I guess it is coming. I only saw Warcraft but I am not into it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)