Garbage on screen

sylvainm

Original poster
May 7, 2010
Ohio
Lately I'm getting random garbage on the screen in different spots on the screen. Here's a picture of what it looks like. It seems to only happen on my primary screen. my receiver is the 625. Anyone else getting this? I get it on all the channels, EPG, it just scrolls left to right and pops up here and there. I haven't seen it on any recorded shows

Attachments

• IMG00126.jpg
    IMG00126.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
CC

Lately I'm getting random garbage on the screen in different spots on the screen. Here's a picture of what it looks like. It seems to only happen on my primary screen. my receiver is the 625. Anyone else getting this? I get it on all the channels, EPG, it just scrolls left to right and pops up here and there. I haven't seen it on any recorded shows

That's a closed captioning problem. If you have CC turned on then it is most likely set for wrong language. If you don't have it turned on this something in the TV is trying to display it. You need to chedk the setting in both the 625 & your TV.

CC is messed up again as of last software download, at least on my 722's. Dish finally had it working just about perfectly, then they screwed it up again. Sometimes CC won't display. Or won't display until forcing banner to appear. then CC works well for 30 seconds. Then force banner to appear. Then CC works well for 1 minute. This is happening on ALL channels I have watched so far. A few time the CC has worked well, but 94% of the time, it is screwed up. Here we go again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)