General interest question....

riski

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2004
...I just started working for a Dish fulfillment subcontractor and I was wondering if anybody knows where a I might find a poster that is frameable to hang in the sales office showroom...something that depicts the satellite concept...i was thinking of something along the lines of a view from a satellite looking towards earth or anything along those lines...anybody have any suggestions?

bc...that is exactly what i was talking about! i would love to find a site where there are more of those! sorry...i guess i should have done a search...gettin lazy in my years i guess! anybody know of a site where i could order pics like bc found??

I need some advice,
I have a 721, 501 and 510 hooked up in my house. I had to Take one of my lines and hook to the 721. I had 4 receivers hooked up, now I have three. I call Dish and were inform that I would have to pay over $500.00 for the equipment to hook up the 4th receiver. I am a DHP customer for over 5 years. I emailed customer service and this is what they had to say....

"Dear Mr. Sutton,

Thank you for your reply. You will need a second account and pay full price for programming as only 6 tuners are authorized on any one account. You currently have 6 tuners on your account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this e-mail.

Sincerely,

Havilah S. "

I don't have 6 receivers hooked up. I have only three. right now I have the sw64 switch, and Now in order to hook up the 4th Receiver I will have to dish over $500.00
for the switches I need.

"Dear Mr. Sutton,

Thank you for your reply. Digital Home Plan customers who were activated on or before March 1, 2003, do have options to add equipment or to upgrade the primary receiver to a DISH Player DVR- 510, DISH 811and/or DISH 301 receivers.

Your first option is to upgrade your equipment or add additional receivers. For only a $99.00 Upgrade Activation Fee you can add up to 3 additional receivers and/or swap an existing. Digital Home Plan receiver. (If inventory is available)

? Limit of one DishDVR, DISH 811 receivers per Digital Home Plan account.

? Add up to three 300 series receivers (not to exceed a total of 4 receivers on your account) for $99.99 ($5.00 monthly Additional Receiver Fee per receiver).

? Fee includes installation and hardware for up to 4 receiver upgrades and delivery. A certified DISH Network installer will deliver the equipment

? 12-month programming purchase agreement to the America’s Top 60 or higher, as of the date of the upgrade installation. ($240 Cancellation Fee for early termination, additional fees may apply if equipment is not returned with in 15 days of termination).

Customers with an active DISH Player-DVR 510 receiver will be charged DVR fees based on programming level (see below).

? America’s Everything Pak - No Charge

? America’s Top 60, 120,180 DISH - $4.98 per receiver, per month

? Latino DOS MAX or Dish Latino - $4.98 per receiver, per month

The second option you have is to downgrade the number of receivers on your plan. This would reduce your monthly cost by $5.00 per additional receiver removed. You are responsible for returning the receiver(s) within 15 days of the deactivation of the additional unit(s). You will need to contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-333-3474 to arrange for the return of the equipment.

Your final option is that you will have the opportunity to change your programming. You can change your basic programming package within your 12-month agreement, but must maintain a minimum of America's Top 60.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this e-mail.

Sincerely,

Havilah S.

DISH Network eCare"

This were the last email I gotten from dish on this problem, from this email it seems as if I am due hook up for at least 6 receivers. They wants me to pay for all the switches, plus a new LNB. I hope I was able to explain my situation, It does not answer my question at all about why I am to pay for all new switches and LNB FOR THE DISH.
any comment or advice. Thanks.

What juan said. Attach the original emails (preferably as attachments so your main message to 'ceo' doesn't get cluttered up).

Apparently E* doesn't have any idea what's really on your account, and is unable to figure it out.

Hey Guys,
Just wanted you to know that I took your advice and email the CEO, and to my surprise
They called me right back and the hardware that I needed is on its way, and the
Installer will be here the 24th of June to do the install, he will be sending me 2 34 switches and the Pro LNB FOR THE DISH. Couldn't have done it without you, you Guys are the Greatest!!!!!
again Thanks for everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)