Get "Aquiring Satellite Signal" after watching OTA

gregserochi

Original poster
Nov 24, 2003
After watching any OTA programming for an hour or more, and I try to view the programming guide, I get the "Aquiring Sattelite Signal" window, that counts from 1 to 5 showing certain satellites and transponders. Does anyone else get this problem? I have the 265 software.. thanks..

gregserochi said:
After watching any OTA programming for an hour or more, and I try to view the programming guide, I get the "Aquiring Sattelite Signal" window, that counts from 1 to 5 showing certain satellites and transponders. Does anyone else get this problem? I have the 265 software.. thanks..

Yes, that one is common and it was with the 6000 as well. The "fix" as we know it around here is to never, ever, go to programming guide before you go to a non-OTA channel. Maybe Dish will address this sometime along with the many other issues.

gregserochi said:

No. You are the only one. The 811, and Dish Network in general, is perfect. It must be your fault. Somebody pass me another glass of Kool-aid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts