get coxsports on D now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HORNETSFAN30m

Original poster
May 22, 2006
While we are disappointed that an agreement could not be reached at this time to keep Cox Sports Television on Charter’s digital sports tier, we now fully support Cox’s efforts to pursue this issue with satellite providers in local Charter territory. Our fans on the Northshore are important to us, and we are committed to helping Cox provide them with viable alternatives to watch the Hornets on CST.”

as some of yall know charter has drump cst

now they are in TALKS with D help me get them on D

We are in talks with both Directv and Dish. Nothing to report yet. They both say that they are getting a lot of calls from Charter customers asking for CST and the Hornets. I hope that folks will continue to call as it will help us get CST on both.

Pls call and ask for cst allso you can get

Cox Sports Television, the exclusive regional sports network home of the NBA's New Orleans Hornets, NFL's New Orleans Saints and national college power LSU Tigers, is an innovative 24-hour local sports network that delivers exclusive programming, including both professional and collegiate sporting events and is available to over 1,500,000 viewers in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and North/Central Florida.

St. Tammany Parish residents no longer will have an opportunity to watch Hornets basketball games on Cox Sports Television after officials from Cox Communications and Charter Communications failed to reach an agreement for a new contract Tuesday.

http://www.nola.com/hornets/t-p/ind...2530.xml&coll=1

anyone will dtv can get cst if added If you live iin the tv market you dont need the sports pak

i'd be curious to know how i can watch new orleans sports in central florida and not need the sports pak?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts