Get DISH now or wait until Feb. 1st?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

storm2517

Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Hello Everyone,
I want to subscribe to DISH and I've already decided which packages and equipment I want, but I'm wondering if I should call them now for installation or wait until February 1st. I am aware that the rate for AT 180 will go up to $54.99 on Feb. 1, but is it likely that they will be offering a better deal then, or possibly new equipment? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
-Eric

Welcome to the forum, storm2517!

I would at least wait until CES announcements later this week.

The price increase will hit you even if you sign up now.

If there's ANY chance you're going HD over the next year or two, then wait.

Thanks guys...I'll probably schedule an installation later this week. HD is not in my future for at least 2-3 years, but it is interesting to watch the progression of HD.

-Eric

storm2517 said:
Thanks guys...I'll probably schedule an installation later this week. HD is not in my future for at least 2-3 years, but it is interesting to watch the progression of HD.
-Eric

You can sign up now to get the current deals but schedule installation in February. When the new customer deals change on February 1st, you can compare and decide if you like the new deals better. Your account is not activated until after installation so there is time to make changes up to that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts