Get TV and Daystar HD now on DTV stream

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Kinda crazy that channels that are free OTA in most markets as a routine sub-channel require the Choice package. That’s just plain silly.
totally agree! I have Entertainment (thats what the apt complex includes in our rent) and I wish I could get those "subchannel" stations. Our market is small and the only non network subs we have are Circle and Ion

I don't think we will get Antenna TV. I don't think they have a national feed. I think all the channels owned by Weigel Broadcasting have national feeds so maybe we could get them. I wonder if DTV has the local feed of METV you would get that and not the national feed. Unless DTV would do both. We have the local and national feeds of ION. I think it would be cool if they added Charge TV. I think they have national feed.

I don't think we will get Antenna TV. I don't think they have a national feed. I think all the channels owned by Weigel Broadcasting have national feeds so maybe we could get them. I wonder if DTV has the local feed of METV you would get that and not the national feed. Unless DTV would do both. We have the local and national feeds of ION. I think it would be cool if they added Charge TV. I think they have national feed.
Yeah I enjoy the sub-nets with old shows more than almost all of the current sitcoms. There’s a MeTV affiliate about 70 miles away. I’m rarely able to receive it with my indoor antenna. Decades also looks good, although they are about to switch formats. What’s Charge? I think it’s available in a nearby market, but just out of reach of my antenna.