Getting a different package

cahitmanhart

Original poster
Mar 6, 2006
A friend of mine recently signed up for the dishHD bronze package with the 18 month committment, and now she is unhappy with the content for the price she is paying. She wants to get ATE 120 for $39.99, but she is wondering about the committment, will that break it or what? Also would she need a new dish and she would need a new receiver right?

My question is a simple one, do i need to get an hd receiver and package for my new plasma tv, or can i just order ATE 180 and avoid that hd overpriced fiasco and keep that great price?

cahitmanhart said:
A friend of mine recently signed up for the dishHD bronze package with the 18 month committment, and now she is unhappy with the content for the price she is paying. She wants to get ATE 120 for $39.99, but she is wondering about the committment, will that break it or what? Also would she need a new dish and she would need a new receiver right?
all the commitment does is say you'll keep Dish for 18 months. She can switch packages whenever. She wouldnt need anything new

My question is a simple one, do i need to get an hd receiver and package for my new plasma tv, or can i just order ATE 180 and avoid that hd overpriced fiasco and keep that great price?
you can get just AT180

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts