Getting a VIP 722!

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
You can call Dish anytime and get a 722 instead of a 622 by paying $50 more than for a 622. A 622 is 149 with a $100 rebate and a 722 is 199 with a $100 rebate

You can call Dish anytime and get a 722 instead of a 622 by paying $50 more than for a 622. A 622 is 149 with a $100 rebate and a 722 is 199 with a $100 rebate

I just got a call to come back. 4 Room installation, 2 - 722 units, free install and $0 cost up front for 1 year commitment to AT200/HD.
If they show up with 622's, then I will cancel

I know i will pay 2 lease fees and hd fee.

Phil

I upgraded to the DVR advantage. Since I am a current customer, I had to pay for the upgrade to a 722.

Go to the Dish Network site and click on "What's on Dish" and then click on the "DVR Advantage" and it will explain.

Hey Randall, i don't know how that veggie/fruit thing got there, i think someone hacked the site... are you in SJ too?

Hey Randall, i don't know how that veggie/fruit thing got there, i think someone hacked the site... are you in SJ too?

Huh? It's your avatar. You didn't upload it? The veggies look so fresh.

I work in Palo Alto but live in South San Francisco. I used to work in Campbell, San Jose and Sunnyvale so I know the area pretty well.

I am a current customer and I signed up for the Dishin it up and the DVR ADVANTAGE both. Also, the forty dollar gift card for signing up for Starz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts