Getting E* for Christmas

mneitzel

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Coming from D* this weekend. I needed to keep the costs down. Wish me luck. And they install on Christmas! As a Christian, I may end up moving the date. :) But probably not.

Matthew

Thinking about it....

Hope this goes well. Was pretty happy with Directv. But did not use most of the channels I was paying for. Their offer to stay would have only lasted 1 year.

Surprised they would schedule it for that day. Still thinking of moving it.

When we had work orders on the main holidays our office would call the people up and ask if they minded moving one to four days ahead of schedule. They always said yes and we would do alot of jobs those days to get caught up but we were always off.

Take the installer out of the equation, wouldn't you rather not be bothered with an installation on christmas? Wouldn't you rather spend christmas morning watching " a christmas story" than watch a guy fall off the roof?

Not to mention the reputation you'll get from the neighbors who see you getting a dish installed on christmas...you may never live it down in their eyes, might as well set a baby jesus doll on fire while you're at it...

Purogamer said:
Take the installer out of the equation, wouldn't you rather not be bothered with an installation on christmas? Wouldn't you rather spend christmas morning watching " a christmas story" than watch a guy fall off the roof?

Not to mention the reputation you'll get from the neighbors who see you getting a dish installed on christmas...you may never live it down in their eyes, might as well set a baby jesus doll on fire while you're at it...

My hero:D

Purogamer said:

Lol. That was very funny.

Purogamer said:
Take the installer out of the equation, wouldn't you rather ....................

:devil: :devil: :D

I laughed at the humor. They moved the date to Monday, before I called. Saving me from a possible lynching or whatever they do to people that have stuff installed on Christmas. Hoping to have it mounted on the facia like my directv dish. This forum actually helped me to make the decision to move to E*. Thanks guys.

Merry Christmas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)