Getting my Dishes off the Roof.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ummad72

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
Hilliard, Ohio
Hi, I am getting my dishes moved off the roof (stupid condo assoc. Currently i have 2 Dishes, one for 61.5 for some indian/pskistan international channels (and free previews all the time) and 100.2 (with 129 and maybe 110 and 119). Should they remain the same oncemoved or are there other better (newer) orbital locations where i can get teh same (if not beter reception/channels/HD availablity). I have VIP622 hooked up to ONE HD and one regular TV. I figure since i am spending $99 anyways might as well get the best bang for the buck.
Thanx for the respnses.

You have all the best sats now, the only extra that is up there might be 118, but it is not simple to get 5 sats.

118 requires a + type dish (500+ or 1000+).

BTY, if roof is not common area, condo assoc. is within it's rights.

Well I finally got the Dish to come out and move the dishes off my Roof. Soudon was a little more expensive than Dish. I am not sure but i think i may have gotten this done through DISH for free.
Any ways i now have 119 (dbl Band) 110 (Singl) 118 (Bbl Band) and 129 Dual) with a DPP44. No 61.5 any more. Whats the difference with all these single, dual and dbl bands.??
I am assuming its a 1000+ dish and the channels i lost by removing 61.5 are regained by 118 ??? would i be missing any HD or internationals (primarly previews that showed up randomly almost all the time with that SAT for primarlily indian and pakistani channels.

Yeah, 118.7 is used for international. They still mirror some intl prog on 61.5 & 148 but I believe they are eventually going to move all intl prog to 118. I could be wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)