Getting my Hopper + Joey setup installed RIGHT NOW!

emarkd

Just wanted to share my excitement. I called about 10 AM and ordered the system and the installer is at my house now! Of course I'm still at work for the next three hours :(

Anyway, it was a super easy and efficient process so far.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Thats great to hear... btw I think you are looking awfully flush... looks like your coming down with something... Might be time to go home before you get really sick..

Hooperitis... I think you got it!

Chimera

SatelliteGuys Guru
Aug 13, 2008
You guys are lucky! My install is scheduled...for the 29th :rant: I guess that's what happens when you live in a small market and don't get on the ball early. Ray C with the DIRT team was great but obviously there are only so many installs in a day...it's gonna be 2 weeks of pain reading these threads.

Breathing Borla

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 9, 2009
Illinois
You guys are lucky! My install is scheduled...for the 29th :rant: I guess that's what happens when you live in a small market and don't get on the ball early. Ray C with the DIRT team was great but obviously there are only so many installs in a day...it's gonna be 2 weeks of pain reading these threads.

must be.

i called DIRT at 100 pm and they wanted to come today from 12-5, LOL. I had to hold them off till tomorrow,

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
So this monring I was eligible now I am not..Not even sure why I chose this company, but I am certaibnly going to rectify that..What joke!!

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
must be.

i called DIRT at 100 pm and they wanted to come today from 12-5, LOL. I had to hold them off till tomorrow,
Yeah, imagine if you had agreed to the 12-5 today appt, and then find out the guy had been waiting at your house a half hour before you made the appt. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts